doggie cookieit's a late post but i update the recipe here..
(makes about 48 cookies)
180g butter, soften at room temperature
80g Horlicks (original flavour,i add a hint of nescafe for fragrance purposes)
200g top flour or cake flour
25g corn flour
25g milk powder
100g chocolate chips(for nose)
some chocolate rice(for eyes)
some Koko Krunch(i use DUO instead of normal 1)
1) Pre-heat oven to 140deg C. Line baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
2) Sieve top flour, corn flour and milk powder.
3) Cream butter and Horlicks for about three minutes at low speed. Do not overbeat.
4) Put in top flour, cornflour and milk powder and beat for about one minute to form dough.
5) Divide dough into 10g each. Put three chocolate chips into each piece of dough and roll into balls.
6) Insert two pieces of Koko Krunch to form the 'ears', chocolate rice for the "eyes", and a chocolate chip in the centre for the 'nose'.
7) Bake at 140 deg C for about 25 minutes. Depending on your oven, it may take another 5 to 10 minutes more for the cookies to be ready.
8) Leave to cool on wire rack before storing in an airtight container.
and i made this paper bag....
and small birthday card....
btw i love to handmade stuff for my friends...=]