choco molten lava
"highly...strongly recommended magnificent recipe!!!!!"
especially for choc lovers out there!!!
as d title goes...
it'll burst like a volcano..
n ur mouth will b full of chocolate lava...
i would say this is a semi sweet recipe!
coz i hate overly sweet stuff!!! XP
im 80% satisfied wit d experiment of d dae...
[portion for 2]
1 tablespoon of brown sugar
3 tablespoon of flour
dark choc cubes
unsalted butter(ur own measurement, d level of moist)
a pinch of salt
(preheat ur oven)
1) melt unsalted butter and dark choc cubes in oven, place water underneath d bowl of ur choc n butter mix...as for d choc to stay glowy...
2) beat an egg with brown sugar....juz a while!!
3) pour mixture (1) into (2)...mix!!
4) sift flour, to make sure no lumps and into mixture (3) put in a pinch of salt...batter it!!!
5) rest batter (4) in fridge while u prepare d muffin cups...
6) rub some unsalted butter all over d muffin cup and pour some brown sugar in it to make a thin layer of sugar coated...a crispy coating!!=P
7) pour d batter evenly into d muffin cups and put it into d oven.(put water underneath ur muffin cup for a soft n moist effect)
8) bake for 220c in 14minutes
9) turn d muffin cups upside down 2 get ur outcome...
10) serve with yogurt which will b perfect combination of sweet n soury taste!!
***result might vary due to many aspects..***
dark choc cubes~unsalted butter
turn this upside down!
moist choc lava cake
powder it with icing sugar!
it melts in d center~im so happie with this!!!:)
chocolatie butterie taste of choc molten lava cake!!
n todae is HOTET's birthdae....
happie 23rd birthdae!!
a simple recipe dedication~\(^O^)/
i love bakery~
to b continue.....